Monday, November 9, 2009

Fortune Cookie

We had Chinese tonight and my fortune cookie told me "Your dreams are about to be fulfilled" . Yeah! I am about to be fit for life!
My body is officially out of whack. I will spare you the "female" details but lets just say I am one unlucky woman for the time being. Maybe that is why I took a little vacation from eating clean over the weekend. Once I started to think about it I guess it wasn't so bad; I only had a couple of soda pops, one piece of chocolate pie, and some Doritos. I think sometimes when I eat one bad thing my mind thinks that I am going to be a whale overnight. I need to just chill out and think positive. I am excited for this week, I am going to start running once a week with my super awesome sister-in-law. I am going to try to get in two lower body, one upper body and 3 cardio workouts. Here is to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment