Saturday, November 14, 2009

Playing catch up

I have been meaning to post a few things but I can't seem to get on the computer long enough to do anything.
I went running on Wednesday with my Sister-in-law, Emmore. I always thought of myself as a "lone runner" because I like to be alone with my thoughts, but I must admit I ran faster and longer with Emmore than I would have on my own. I didn't want to make her waste a run so I tried to do the best I could. I think we ran for about 40 minutes which is probably the longest I have ran since before I got pregnant.
Thursday was a craptastic day so instead of going to the gym I sat on the couch and ate ice cream. There you have it.
Friday I had to make up for my dietary transgressions..... I kicked my own a$$ at the gym. I did the best upper body workout and I am so sore today which means that I did some good. I followed up with 20 minute intervals and 7 for 7 abs.
Today I am going to make my husband go to the gym and help me get a really good lower body workout. I think it helps to have a coach to push you and help watch your form.
As long as I make it to the gym for lower body and do 20 minute intervals I will have reached my goal for the week which will be a powerful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment