Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still Kickin

I have been so busy I haven't had time to even catch my breath! Yesterday I had an awesome workout. I did a seriously intense upper body workout. I don't think I have ever worked my biceps that hard. It felt like I had to walk around with my arms flared out you know like a macho man walks around. I heard that is when you know you are doing something right is when you feel bigger immediately after. Of course I did my 7 for 7 abs. Later last night I went for a 3 mile run with my Sister-in-law. It was FREEZING! But I am glad we had that commitment to go because I know it did me good. I am more motivated than ever. I am even learning to be patient with the scale, I stress the word learning. Some days I want to light the scale on fire and other days I want to kiss the scale. I would like to just not weigh myself for a couple of weeks but I have to weigh myself everyday so I can chart my cycle. (More about charting cycles to come)

1 comment: